Saturday, December 11, 2010

Five guys makes me wanna cry..

Just kidding, makes me smile, laugh and makes my stomach just a little bit bigger. mmmmmmm.

Wanted to take a picture of my burger, but I ate it too fast.  This is me stress eating, because in all honestly I'm not sure how I will make it through this next week.  (Not trying to be dramatic at all lol).  But really!!! I am a sleep deprived zombie, and I know I will feel just that much better when winter break comes around, but I'm getting a little sick of all this work.  I am starting to not feel human after all of these endless nights.  I hate when things end like this, with me BEGGING for them to be over.  I would much rather be driving away with tears in my eyes, but believe me I won't.  I can't wait to sleep and read and relaxx, when that day FINALLY comes in around 10 days, I will be the happiest camper out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment