Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why oh why oh WHY am I awake?

I am asking you blog world, why when my eyes can no longer make out distinct objects, my brain is completely fried (like an egg lol) and my fingers are slowly no longer being able to function AM I AWAKE?

Right, Because it is finals.  Yep, nearing the end of the semester, which means lots of late nights, coffee and insanity.  But soon it will be done, I will be home and will not be required to have a single thought cross my mind.  Aaah only a few short 10 days away.

As it has recently occurred to me, it seems that my work is not enough to prevent my eyes from shutting.  I have been using several tactics to stay awake which include but are not limited to:
1. Shaking my head vigorously
2. Dancing around for brief intervals.
3. Stepping outside into the freezing cold for brief chats with friends.
4. And listening to some very hyped up mash ups.

Number three has probably worked out best, that cold is kind of hard to ignore and requires my body to wake up in order to stay alive.

I just finished a paper for a class that was in the style of a legal brief.  So i am sorry if this post is sounding quite formal.

Anyways, what I really am having trouble wrapping my head around is the fact that my first semester of freshman year of college is almost over.  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Well unfortunately I can only afford to think about that for approximately two minutes, and now its back to studying.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Egg Sperimaster,
    It seems you have your stuff on LOCK!! DO work, Son!! Push through and it will all be worth those restless hours you spent on the internetz or compukeler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx king sheba,
    I'm sure your wisdom will show me the way!!

    ReplyDelete