Thursday, October 14, 2010

I just can't get enough of your lovin'


Coming at you LIVE from the D Hall! The scene of the crime where every eggsperiment has ever been created!!!! This lovely meal is not my eggsperiment, but rather what I am eating right now as I blog this, and you get this exclusive peek.  The picture of my eggsperiment, hasn't been sent to me yet so I will have to upload it later.

What is it about feta? I know that I am getting a little bit repetitive, but I'm serious! I just can't get enough.  There is no better way to start off your day than with a great big hunk of this crumbly goodness.  It might also be that it's one of the only cheese options in my school's dining hall, but I have yet to get sick of it! And that says something about just how good this cheese is.

The Omelet yesterday was
red and green bell peppers
 feta, Onions and olives
And I officially name this the Grecian omelet! All of you breakfast lovers out there try this! Right now!!

At my college this weekend is parents weekend, which is going to be very weird.  I get along well with my parents, but seeing them waltz into this community that I've gotten accustomed to living without them is going to a little bit like the twilight zone.  And calls for a lot of cleaning...

 I also can't stop thinking about how weird the idea of how accustomed I've gotten to using Facebook, and for that matter, this blog.  For my class, we went to see the movie, The Social Network and the movie made me have a greater appreciation for this site that I visit at least once a day.  All the thought and creativity, and work that went into it.  But now, after all of that, all we do is type and click to get there, it's become a daily part of our lives just as cellphones did and everything else that we so easily adapt to using.  Humans are easily adaptable to change, something can completely alter the way we live and soon, we forget about the way we lived before.  But it's a weird thing once you think about it.


The eggmaster, G-Wolf

2 comments:

  1. EGG MASTA FLASH
    WADDUP. this is King Sheba's workers, on the job per ush. I think that past omelet seems SO delicious! I also love the idea of this blog, too amazing. Good luck thinking of a whole bunch of new recipes for eggsperiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like you insight about not remembering who we were before each new technology. I was just saying on Glow's blog--our class has not really faced how technology alters identity. I'm happy to see that two of you are contemplating this seriously. I think it's the core issue that we haven't really found a way into. Ideas?

    ReplyDelete