Thursday, October 7, 2010

Serenity and Feta cheese

It seems like you never notice that somethings missing until you experience it again. 
 In this case, I didn't realize how little alone time I have had at college until this morning.  I was walking back from an early class and the campus was almost completely silent.  There were a few early morning risers wandering around, but there was hardly any noise.  Walking back from this class reminded me of what alone time is like, actually enjoying your surroundings by yourself, not just walking from place to place.  In college especially this is hard, your only space is shared with another person, or two other people, how the hell do you get to ever be alone? This all sounds very cliche but its something to think about, how important being comfortable alone is. 

What is the second most important thing in life?....FETA CHEESE! 

The eggsperiment that I made yesterday was very simple: Feta, cherry tomatoes, and eggs.  

I sliced up the tomatoes before putting them in.  But it was very simple and delicious.  

For next week I am going to migrate away from omelets and see what else I can cook on the egg station.  

That's all for today my little eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment